Apologies for the noob question, but is it at all possible to declare
parallel source folders for MXML files, all of which point to the source
root of the application?

In projects where I don't need SVN, just prototyping a few things, the
source folder can get cluttered with drafts of stuff, so I'd like to
have a drafts and a src folder, like so

/src
/drafts

...both of which are considered source folders attached to the
application root.

I've searched through all the Build settings for the project, but can't
seem to get this to work in FlexBuilder. Do I need to add something to a
config file or as a -compiler directive to initiate this?

And has this been made any easier to set up in FB 3?

Joseph Balderson, Flash Platform Developer | http://joeflash.ca
Writing partner, Community MX | http://www.communitymx.com
Abobe Certified Developer & Trainer