Hi list,

I have a very annoying problem. I got a tileList with an itemRenderer.
The itemRenderer contains a draggable zone. Because it's a manual
drag'n'drop, I set the dragEnabled value to false, because I don't
want the user to be able to drag the entire item. I also add
allowDragSelection parameter to false, because I don't want the list
to scroll while dragging.

The problem is that the list is still scrolling. And I don't find any
way to prevent that. The only solution I found is to set the
dragEnabled value to true, and prevent drop operations...

I think that the answer to my problem just need to answer one question
: how is it possible to stop a list from scrolling ?