The scroll event fires when scrolling occurs, but before the child
content has shifted.  Here is the documentation:

'At the time when this event is dispatched, the scrollbar has been
updated to the new position, but the container's child objects have
not been shifted to reflect the new scroll position.'

What events are available to listen to so that I will know that the
content has shifted?  I have tried listening to the UPDATE_COMPLETE
event at various levels, but this doesn't seem to work for me all the
time either.  I am immediately calling getRect() on one of the child
objects to get it's position relative to objects higher in my
application.  At the time I make this call, the returned rect is not
always the updated rect that reflects the scroll that has just occurred.

Thanks,
Gary