Here is the link with the viewSource enabled. Hopefully you can help
me out. Just a refresher: its a TV scheduler not unlike the channel
guide for your tv.  I cannot get the programs (the children of the
schedule) to be focusEnabled/tabEnabled. The end result has to be
controllable by a tv remote so i have to be able to use key up/down to
navigate.

http://www.coreysmaller.com/XMLTV/xmltv/bin-release/srcview/index.html