What I did is just add a UIComponent under the container as a child. The add
everything meaningful stuff as child of that UIComponent.

helihobby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                               This is the
exact error I get:

 Main Thread (Suspended: TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed:
 cannot convert flash.display::[EMAIL PROTECTED] to mx.core.IUIComponent.)
  mx.core::Container/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::addingChild

  mx.core::Container/addChildAt
  mx.core::Container/addChild
  TestAS12344/setFire