I have a combo box item renderer and inside the renderer i have a
button which represents modify the item which pops up a window to edit
the item. when i click on the button inside the list renderer item, the
item gets selected as well which is the default behaviour of flex. can
some one tell me a way when i click on the button inside the list
renderer using the mouse the item still points to the previous selected
item but pops up the window by processing only the button click event.
where as when i click on the item itself not the button, item should
get selected which i think i can get as the default behaviour.