markgoldin_2000 escreveu:
> I am designing a custom ListGrid. Most of functionality will be in the
> base class. But some will deppend on a specific instatiation. For
> example, when new row is added to the ListGrid I need to run additional
> code for each object being instatiated from the base class. And that
> code is unique for each object. Any idea how set this up properly
> meaning keeping everything as generic as possible.
>
> Thanks

> http://www.eset.com

Maybe you could create a function on every object always with the same
name, and when you had a object to the list you check if th function
exists. If it does you execute it, else you do nothing. You can see the
same principle in clonable objects (having a function called /clone()/)

Regards,

Frederico Garcia