Hi,
Is it possible to access the Client Machine resources like file from
the browser. I hosted my swf file on tomcat then using the ip address
I try to load an external text file, it doesn't seems to work. But
when I run it on my local machine (without tomcat) I am able to access
and read the contents of the file. The error I get is this
SecurityError: Error #2148: SWF file
http://192.168.1.129:1002/bin/LoadExternal.swf cannot access local
resource file:///C:/external.txt. Only local-with-filesystem and
trusted local SWF files may access local resources.

Is it possible to read a file content from the local machine ?

Any suggestions