Events that bubble don't need to be passed up. That is what bubbling
is: an event that bubbles will move from the component that dispatches
it to that component's parent, and then to that component's parent,
and so on and so on all the way up to the root of your app. So you can
listen for the event in the same component that houses your DataGrid
and it will automatically catch it. One thing to note is that you'll
probably want to check event.target inside the handler because you'll
be catching all events of the given type.

An example of this approach can be seen here:
http://www.returnundefined.com/files/CheckBoxRenderers/srcview/index.html
That is using a click event but the principle is identical.

HTH,
Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, mark goldin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Is it possible that you could have pointed me to a sample or
something that would explain in greater detail how to pass an event
from the inside of DataGrid's cell up to the DataGrid level?