Hello Flex Gurus;

I m having one streaming video(rtmp) player resides in my View Stack as my
MyRed5FLv Player mxml component,
video is working fine but issue I m having ,when I m changing my view stack
screen its giving me this
Security error: "SecurityError: Error #2123: Security sandbox violation:
BitmapData.draw: http://www.synergyi.com/intouch/index.swf cannot access
rtmp://synergyi.com/oflaDemo. No policy files granted access."

Steps I followed ,
1) I was having flex streaming code then i change into swf loading of flash
made streaming player but same error

2)crossdomain files already exist on my server
http://www.synergyi.com/intouch/crossdomain.xml even on other location too
http://www.synergyi.com/crossdomain.xml

3) here is link which says something about this
http://weblogs.thekeunster.com/?p=13 but dint work for me

see problem at www.synergyi.com/intouch by changing screens from home to other

Looking for your response ,Thanks in advance and Happy new year to all

Thanks
Sajid Hussain .

Be a better friend, newshound, and