  From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave
Glasser
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2007 9:39 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Icon for Button

          Alex,

    This looks like a very useful piece of information, of which I was not
previously aware. It's not quite clear to me what you mean, however. Could you
expand on it a little, or else point me to some documentation that does?

    When you say "the column" is the styleName, what exactly do you mean? Is
that the column header text, or perhaps the dataField property of the
DataGridColumn?

    Also, since the DataGridColumn class extends CSSStyleDeclaration, what
would be the effect of calling setStyle("icon", MyIconClass) on the
DataGridColumn object itself?

Alex Harui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

            The styleName for all renderers is the column it belongs to.