anthony_morsey escreveu:
> Frederico,
>
> Can this easily be modified to arrange/combine different types of
> objects such as textareas and charts?  This looks like it is only
> printing 1 object.  I can print one object now.  What I need is to be
> able to arrange and print any number of different objects sequentialy
> without knowing the vertical sizes.
>
> I'd still be willing to pay for this added functionality if your
> interested.
>
> Either way, I would like to look at the source and I would certainly
> provide any enhancements I make back to you.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tony
>

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Frederico Garcia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
>> anthony_morsey escreveu:
>>
>>> Is anyone interested in building a print function for a small reward -
>>> $100 ??
>>>
>>> I need a function that will take any objects from the current screen
>>> (text areas of varying/dynamic size, labels, charts and legends) and
>>> place them sequentialy on some type of invisible/hidden container that
>>> then can be printed.  I want to arrange these objects in any order and
>>> have them print out as if they were placed in a Word document.  I want
>>> to either control page breaks or have the function decide based on the
>>> object sizes where to break.
>>>
>>> FYI, This is a financial planning application that has a print option
>>> for the user to take away a summary of the analysis which includes
>>> descriptive text and bar/line/pie charts with legends.
>>>
>>> All I'm looking for is the function for printing these objects.  I
>>> need this asap - this week.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Tony
>>>

>>> --
>>>

>>> __________ NOD32 2760 (20080102) Information __________

>>> http://www.eset.com
>>>

>> You can have it for free =)
>>
>> Check this out :
>> http://www.kemelyon.com/flexreport/
>>
>> If this is what you need mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and I'll
>> send you the source code as long as you provide me any
>> changes/improvements you do to it.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Frederico Garcia

> http://www.eset.com

This component works with templates. You have a canvas and add whatever
you want to it. I tested it with images and graphics. The only problem
with graphics is that labels get aliased (no way to prevent it) and if
the text size is too small they get unreadable.

Mail me directly ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) so we can discuss more on it.

Regards,

Frederico Garcia