I need to have my app keyboard navigatable with the up/down/left/right
arrows.  I have the left/right arrow assignments working  but the
up/down not so much.
I am also using  the constraintRows and constraintColumns instead of
the deprecated Grid class.  I want to navigate to the object
above/below the Focused object (which means changing rows) but I dont
get how to do it.
Does anyone have any idea?

 here is the method:
 //this method is the keyboard navigation
        private function key_check(event:KeyboardEvent):void{
                //right
                if(event.keyCode==39){
                        focusManager.getNextFocusManagerComponent().setFocus()
                }
                //left
                if(event.keyCode==37){

focusManager.getNextFocusManagerComponent(true).setFocus()
                }
                //enter
                if(event.keyCode==13){
                        popUpNav();
                }
                //UP
                if(event.keyCode ==38){
                        trace(event.currentTarget.parent );
                        var testU:Number = event.currentTarget.id -5;
                        var testa:String = testU.toString();
                        //focusManager.setFocus(mainCanvas.prog5);
                }
                //DOWN
                if(event.keyCode ==40){
                        //focusManager.