If you post a debug swf, I might be able to look into it, but it might
be several days before I get to it.  Is the skin programmatic or
graphical?

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Max Frigge
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 12:57 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] HitTest Problems with Button that includes
white

Hey, the skin has no transparent areas.
I even changed it to a solid black square,
but i still have certain areas where the button
doesn't fire the over event. One area where that
happens is in the center and about 2x2 pixels large
i guess.. I have absolutely no idea why that is
happening.

Anyone who experienced the same issues?

Cheers, Max