Hi, this is outside flex, but I guess that someone here may have seen this before.

I have a cfm page and I'm trying to pass a html var to my embeded. Because I want to make that the var would determine which .flv would be loaded into this. Is simple I have the html var, and I'm trying to pass it into the Javascript generated by the dreamweaver for the embeded .flv.

Well at this time, the javascript only reads.:

URL.guest.flv

or #video#

at this time I can't go further, is there a way to do this...or I'm just shooting at the dark, and there is no way to do this the
way I'm looking for.

I'd appreciate if someone could help me.

Regards

Gustavo D.