Hi all,
                  I am looking for some help/ tutorial/ sample-code which
can guide a flex newbie on how to communicate to remote database. I  want to
display, say  an image & username taken from a serverdatabase( say msql) ,
setup a http service using php, display it in flex( say tile list), reflect
the changes made in list   to database at runtime.
I know little bit of php, mysql. So i can convert data to xml format. But I
confused about E4x and how to set up httpservice, how to use it. are there
any security issue?
Is there any alternate way? if yes which one is better?
I have googled a bit for this, but most of the good examples are using
coldfusion, json, asp etc.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Yogesh