To my knowledge, you cannot have a https folder, and a http folder in the
same area? So basically, this means the files you are accessing from the
https are being directed to the wrong path. You should be able to try an
absolute link to test this.

Possible solution: run the url though a "valueOf()" and see if it has the
http*s*. Its been a while since i worked with CFML, so that might not be the
right function. :P All else fails, regular expressions.

-Joe

--
-Joe