> Really? Nobody has any input?

Start here:
http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui/2007/03/thinking_about_item_renderers_1.html

----- Original Message -----
From: "carl_steinhilber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:25 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Where are the propellerheads? (was:Custom Currency
itemRenderer)

Really? Nobody has any input?

I'm really at a loss of what to think about posting in this group.
The people and information here are a wonderful resource, but I've
posted 5 or 6 questions here and every single one of them initially
received no replies. They didn't get any feedback at all until I
responded to my own post once or twice asking again for help.

Soooo... am I to assume I'm asking questions that are too advanced for
anybody to answer? Not advanced enough for anybody to bother?
Questions that have been asked enumerable times by other users and I
just missed the previous answers? Or am I truly the first person to
ever experience the issues I post about? Maybe I'm being too wordy and
people get overwhelmed? Or am I not being wordy enough and people
don't understand the problem(s)?

I try to write very succinctly, and include source code when I can
(typically reduced to exactly the components I'm having trouble with
so we're not dealing with an entire app). I try to write subject lines
that would be meaningful, rather than just a generic "Help!". I feel
like I'm doing everything I can so anyone who wants to help won't
waste their time dealing with either a lack of information or
superfluous flack. I try to wait a fair amount of time so folks on
digests, et al, have had a chance to view my posts. I try to thank
anyone who does take the time to respond, even if the response doesn't
directly solve the issue. I try to reply to other people's posts that
involve aspects I have some experience with. I try to be a good group
citizen. But still no one responds.

I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional