Hello, I'm going to have to fix this bug in my project sooner or later,
so I might as well do it sooner.

There are two situations in which I see this bug:

1.  I have some image components I can drag around inside a canvas tag
2.  I have some image components that are displayed in a scrolling VBox

In both cases, there are occasions when the component is partially being
displayed, the lower part that is being masked will discolor an area
outside the canvas or the VBox tag in the exact shape of it's bounding box.

Any ideas how to prevent this?  If it helps the images are vectors and
were prepared by exporting as SWF out of Illustrator CS3, and then
dynamically pulled in from the website.  I thought I'd try cacheAsBitmap
just to see if it did anything, and it didn't help.

Thanks!
ben