Hi All

We use renaun's AMF class to connect to our back end AMF interfaces:

http://renaun.com/blog/flex-components/remoteobjectamf0/

and we are in the process of migrating form Flex 2 to Flex 3. We've
got the library working in Flex 3 and all is fine except that we get
the following warnings:

You should now use one of the strongly typed methods for returning a
service.

In our delegates where we use

ServiceLocator.getInstance().getService( 'AMFService' )

Firstly is there a way to get rid of these warnings, I can't use any
of the other methods like getRemoteObject as it's not a remote object.

Secondly should I still be using this component in Flex 3? One of the
other developers here says that this functionality is now built in and
I should be able to just use a normal remote object. Oddly enough this
works on his PC but not on mine!
I get the following error:

MessagingError message='A destination name must be specified.'

with this code:

   <mx:RemoteObject
                endpoint="{ model.productService }"
                id="AMFService"