I'm also having problems getting FlexMDI working with FB 2.01. I keep
getting the errors "Unable to load SWC flexmdi.swc" and "An internal
build error has occurred. Please check the Error Log."

I checked the catalog.xml in the swc, and it's compiled for Flex 3,
which is probably why FB is having a coniption fit.
<versions>
   <swc version="1.1" />
   <flex version="3.0" build="172357" />
</versions>

We're using it on a project that requires Flex 2.01 for now, so Fx3 is
not an option.

Ben, do you have a version of the FlexMDI swc compiled in Flex 2.01?

Joseph Balderson, Flash Platform Developer | http://joeflash.ca
Writing partner, Community MX | http://www.communitymx.com
Abobe Certified Developer & Trainer

gt_shrikant wrote:
> hi,
>
> i downloaded the source along with SWC, and i tried to use this
> flexmdi in one mine project. i have flex builder 2.0.1.
> i added the flexmdi.swc to library path using "add swc", and added
> namespace defination at tag.
>
> i didnt got any tag which works……… and it shows error like
> cannot resolve component implementation.
>
> later i removed the swc and i added the source folder to library path
> …… then also it is not worked ……….
>
> so what might b the reason….
>
> plese post the exact step-by-setp instructions what to do after
> downloaded the .ZIP folder……. so i may help lots of begnniers…
>
> thnx
> shrikant

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional