Due to a bone-headed error, Maven Flex Plugin v1.2 is officially a
dead version.  Dependency linking is broken.  If you are just
compiling a normal .swf (and not including .swcs) then it may still
work for you, but if you are using .swcs and linking them in using
maven dependencies then you will not receive the dependencies in
your .swf projects using version 1.2 of the plugin.

The fix is in the SVN repository, and I just released a 1.3-SNAPSHOT
to my snapshots repository (http://www.israfil.net/maven2-snapshots),
so if you desperately need it you can build it from the latest source
or use that snapshot.  Otherwise, I'll release 1.3 shortly, even if I
have to cut a few things out of the release to get a fixed, stable
release version going.

The tests have been slightly improved to catch this sort of thing, and
I need to get better tests in place.  Just wanted to give anyone who
needed to know a heads-up.

Christian Gruber