I have JBoss in a 2-node cluster.  After a few days of uptime, I see
that the Flex platform seems to lose connection to one of the
instances, and the following message shows up on the logs.
Once this message starts to appear, the requests start favoring the
node that does not see the messages, but some requests still make it
over to the server instance that is having the issue.

Console.log:
ERROR [ProtocolStack] no down protocol available !

Server.log:
ERROR [org.jgroups.stack.ProtocolStack] no down protocol available !

The JBoss cluster seems to be working fine.  The message keeps being
logged in the files every other second, filling up the files.  There is
no full stack trace.  Just the message as shown.

I think it might be something with Flex event listeners potentially,
but looking to see if anyone has any suggestions.

Thank you.