Hello, I wrote you folks before with something I can't figure out, but I
didn't have any examples to show.
I finally broke out my example into a real easy MXML application, and it
still bugs out (Flex 3 Beta 3).

The bug seems to be applying a 9-Slice Scaled SWF resource as a
backgroundImage on a container.  One vector shape works, but as you can
see I have a blue box and a green box, and I get a render error as you
scroll through.  Notice how the green is kinda "pulled up" into the
container as you scroll.

http://www.yellow5labs.com/lab/RenderBugTest.swf

These are just simple Illustrator CS3 shape primitives that are made
into a symbol and exported with 9 Slice Scaling.  I can't imagine that
I'm doing something outside of REALLY normal usage patterns with this -
so I HAVE to be doing something wrong, right?

Here's my source - http://www.yellow5labs.com/lab/renderbugtest.zip -
it's an MXML application and a SWF resource.

Can anybody tell me if and what I'm doing wrong?
thanks!
ben