Hi all.

I'm experiencing this problem where a LinkButton is incorrectly
positioned on startup, about a few pixels more than the correct x and
y location. On the first mouseOver, it adjusts to the correct
position. Also, when the browser is resized, it seems to be positioned
incorrectly again, and once again moves to the correct position on the
next mouseOver. The movement while adjusting is very noticeable.

It seems to be a scaling problem. The application is using
StageScaleMode.SHOW_ALL. The problem does not happen if I remove the
code setting it to SHOW_ALL.

Is there a workaround to avoid this?

Thanks in advance.

Renz