Check out the PopUpManager and examples in the documentation. This shows
exactly how off a button click event you can create a popup component.

deepa

________________________________

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tom Preet
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 11:26 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Using Popup menu

Hi All,

Iam working using login page in my app am using username, password to
give username and password, when I click on submit
button it will validate the user name and password upto here working
fine.

I am using another button for change password when I click on change
password button a new popup menu or window
is tobe displayed. can anyone suggest mw how to use popups for such
buttons.

Thanks in Advance..

--Tomt