if u wana underline one word why dont u just set the textDecoration on that
word? what exactly do u want to do

----- Original Message ----
From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 8:09:37 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] inline styles

I can't figure out how to make an inline style. For example, how to
underline 1 word?
This help file is wrong because it seem to think that formatting text in
buttons is an example of an inline styles. The button seems like a block
element to me. I can't find anything that would allow a style in
anything that is really inline. What would be the equivalent of html span ?

http://livedocs. adobe.com/ flex/201/ html/wwhelp/ wwhimpl/common/ html/wwhelp.
htm?context= LiveDocs_ Book_Parts& file=styles_ 069_25.html

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs