From: Maciek Sakrejda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Flex Charting chart updated event?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:51:41 -0800

I've looked into binding to the value of DateTimeAxis.maximum and
DateTimeAxis.minimum, but it looks like these are not being called when
the range is established. I assume that the DateTimeAxis class just
updates its private variables for max and min, without using the setters
and getters, so that the binding event is not fired (I have confirmed
that the bindings are firing correctly, just not when the actual minimum
and maximum is established) ... Any suggestions as to how to work around
this?

Thanks,
Maciek Sakrejda