Hello,

I have a small webapp that I tested on windows and it work nice (based
on Flex Test Drive).

Now I want to move that webapp in my virtual machine running Ubuntu
7.10, tomcat 5.5 (same as windows) but I can't get it to work :

http://localhost:8180/myApp/messagebroker/amf returns 404

http://localhost:8180/myApp alone displays Flex welcome screen.

So I know there must be some problem when FDS is starting, but in logs
/var/lib/tomcat55/logs I have only :
catalina.(timestamp).log
localhost.(timestamp).log
admin.(timestamp).log
manager.(timestamp).log
host_manager.(timestamp).log

and there are no errors at all, everything seems to be started correctly.

On Ubuntu I can't find
stdout.(timestamp).log and
stderr.(timestamp).log
where Flex is normally outputting initialization errors.

On windows I can see those files and Flex logs prefixed with [Flex]
example :
[Flex] RTMP-Server failed to start up: java.net.BindException: Address
already in use: bind

Can someone please help me configure Tomcat so it can generate
stdout.(timestamp).log and stderr.(timestamp).log

Thank you in advance,
Adnan