Thanks Alex, not sure how I missed this reply until now. Is there
maybe a better way to accomplish what I want besides using
defaults.css? All I really want to do is to embed some default styles
for my custom components and their associated graphics in my SWC.
Would defining them and using [Embed] in the classes directly be a
better option and avoid all this mess?

Thanks,
Ben