Hi I've been trying to make a simple app with flex messaging
service. All the tutorials I see are for Flex 2 and CF7 using FDS.
However, I am using Coldfusion 8 with embedded LCDS.

When I try to run my simple chat app I get this output in the
console using tracetarget.
'chatSubscriber' consumer subscribe.
'cf-rtmp' channel endpoint set to rtmp://localhost:8500
'cf-rtmp' channel settings are:
<channel id="cf-rtmp" type="mx.messaging.channels.RTMPChannel">
  <endpoint uri="rtmp://{server.name}:{server.port}"/>
  <properties/>
</channel>
[SWF] /Flex/chat/bin-debug/ChatAppFinished.swf - 743,790 bytes after
decompression
'cf-rtmp' channel got connect attempt status. (Object)#0
  code = "NetConnection.Connect.Failed"
  level = "error"

I've fully edited the xmls as needed I think. I've added the
destinations etc. Is there anyone who's experienced enough to know
why there's a NetConnection.Connect.Failed message?

I have a fully remote server with this and you can login to take a
look.