Does anyone know how to get a stack trace on a Mac running LCDS in
Tomcat?  I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.   I have
tried, crtl-\. jstack & kill, but they don't seem to do anything. I
have also tried (http://www.adaptj.com/main/download).

I think part of the problem is that I can't find a process id for the
webapp (or tomcat).  I am pretty new to this server debug stuff so
possibly there is something simple I am missing.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.  I am desperate. I need to debug some remote
call freezes I am having and without a stack trace it is near
impossible.

Thanks for the help!

- Kevin