From: hmmmbeer3 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Custom components toolbox - organise into
subfolders
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 01:29:06 -0000

Hi,

I'm pretty new to Flex, but am creating a whole lot of [specially
plumbed] custom components.

My designer is now complaining that the Custom branch of the Components
tree has too many items, that are not grouped logically. Is there a
way to create subfolders or some other organisation of Custom
components? I have looked at Namespaces, Packages and [Metadata] tags
but cant see any way to do this.

TIA

Radek