Hi All,

I have a requirement to build a photo print service in Flex. The EU will view a
gallery of image thumbnails (TileList) and have the option to print one photo
or the entire contents of the gallery. Photo print options would be fit to
page, 5x7, 8x10 ect...

Searching the web, viewing the docs and examples using the FlexPrintJob from my
understanding I can print images but they must be loaded (drawn) in flex prior,
is this true?

For a single photo print job this is fine as I can have the print page display
the selected image size prior to sending the print job. However, I also want to
allow the EU to select an entire photo folder and print the contents all to say
5x7, is this possible?

Does anyone know of any examples or sample code?

Any comments much appreciated.

Thanks,

Greg