Hi!  I am trying to create a datagrid using cairngorm that is built
all from input xml all the way from the number of columns, the column
headers and the data to populate the datagrid.

I am trying to have the dataprovider to the datagrid call a method so
that I can set the data from the model and also set the column
information as well.  All works well if using a model instance in the
binding but I am unable to set the column headers, so if I try to use
a method in the binding, the data on the model gets initialized and
the datagrid doesn't populate with anything.  Does anyone have any
tips on populating an entire datagrid, columns and all, from xml using
the cairngorm architecture?  I can't figure out why the view gets
re-called if I bind to a model instance, but does not if I bind to a
method??

Thanks for any and all help!