From: jmfillman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:16:41 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Update ArrayCollection from PopUp TitleWindow

Anyone? I seem to need syntax help. This doesn't update the
arrayCollection, but does trigger the CollectionChange event.

mainApp.myAC. itemUpdated( mainApp.myAC
[itemIndex], mainApp.myAC. getItemAt
(itemIndex). subject,' ',itemSubject. text);

This is coming from a PopUp window.
--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "jmfillman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..> wrote:

> CORRECTION:
>
> mainApp.myAC. itemUpdated( mainApp.myAC
> [itemIndex], mainApp.myAC. getItemAt
> (itemIndex). subject,' ',itemSubject. text);
>
> Typo on my part. Trying to abbreviate the post; typo not in source
> code.
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "jmfillman" <jmfillman@> wrote:
> >
> > Alex,
> >
> > Thank you for the reply. I found part of the problem by tracing
> what
> > was getting passed to the PopUp, but I believe that I still have
> > syntax issue from the PopUp.
> >
> > I'm using the code below. I don't get any errors, and it does
> trigger
> > a CollectionChange event on the AC, but it isn't updating the AC.
> The
> > previous value is not getting changed.
> >
> > mainApp.myAC. itemUpdated
> > (mainApp.myAC. itemIndex] ,mainApp. myAC.getItemAt
> > (itemIndex). subject,' ',itemSubject. text);
> >
> > This does update the AC, but doesn't trigger the CollectionChange
> > event:
> >
> > mainApp.myAC. getItemAt( itemIndex) .subject = itemSubject. text;
> >

> > --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, "Alex Harui" <aharui@> wrote:
> > >
> > > It is really a matter of determining when those values get
set.
> You
> > > might be using them before they are defined. Post some of your
> > code.

Be a better friend, newshound, and