Error code #2046 means the signature of the signed RSL is invalid.
Since I know framework_3.0.189825.swz is correctly signed I think
the problem your running into is the player does not currently
support 64-bit Suse. It may be support in Player 10.

-Darrell

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Sanjit Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> hi all
>
> I have working with flash player cache
>
> I compiled my application using runtime-shared-library-path
>
> mxmlc
> -runtime-shared-library-
path=../frameworks/libs/framework.swc,framework_3.0.189825.swz,,
> ../frameworks/RuntimeSharedLibrary/profile.mxml -target-
player=9.0.60