I don't think this is possible, since MXML is actually compiled down to
ActionScript. I believe the closest you can come to this is have a web
service that will invoke the compiler and build mini-swfs (same mxml
that you were thinking of sending around, plus just enough skeleton code
to get it to compile), then send you the actual swfs. Then you can load
the swfs. This might not give you the performance you'd like, though...