I'm  using the deep linking capabilites of flex, with Flex 3, beta 3.
It seems to work fine on most browsers, however, in IE6, it will go
to the deep link, then when I reset the url, it reloads the page, is
there a way to stop it from refreshing the entire page? Is this a bug
with flex, or is a better way someone can recommend handling this. I
want to reset the values, as I don't want them to link to the same
place when they navigate back to that page.

The code is below:

        var bm:IBrowserManager;

        var o:Object = URLUtil.stringToObject
(bm.fragment, "&");