While Halo is a pretty nice, general purpose skin that's pretty
flexible with all of its programmatic skins, there are a few aspects
of it that just annoy the heck out of me. Perhaps you guys can help me
resolve one of them...

If I create a listbox (or if I'm styling the drop-down list of a combo
box) I can easily add some nice rounded corners. But, we all know that
the Halo skin does rounded corners by just drawing a roundrect, not by
masking, thus its children can blead outside of the rounded corners,
like the scrollbar and most annoyingly, the selection highlight!

I was pulling my hair out for an hour trying to figure out why my
drop-down list on my combo box had rounded corners on the bottom but
not on the top when I remembered that the *highlight* was square
regardless of cornerRadius! Argh!

Is there any good solution for this? Is there a style I'm missing? Are
there any Halo "upgrades" that fix this skinning issue? Can I mask
some things selectively (and efficiently) to get the nice rounded
corners I'm looking for?

Thanks!

Troy.