No, couldn't get it to work.

It's fine using the class path in the now I've added the Renderer using AS
with an initialize event on the List

<mx:List id="myListNav"     initialize="onInit()" />

<script>...

public function onInit():void

                                {

                                 myListNav.itemRenderer = new
ClassFactory(com.blah.foo.bar.ListRenderer);

                                }

But what I couldn't do was

<mx:List id="myListNav"     itemRenderer=" com.blah.foo.bar.ListRenderer" />

-------

I'll give it another try. Maybe i was just typing my class path incorrectly.

This was the first thing i tried and was my expected method, just didn't
work. I bet it was just typo.

I'll have another look

thanks

11b. Re: itemRenderer in folder other than source root

    Posted by: "Johannes Nel" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    Date: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:52 am ((PST))

your class path itemRenderer="com.blah.blah.foo"