Regarding Flex 2
(downloaded Flex 2 SDK integrated to Eclipse 3.3 java EE and also downloaded
LiveCycle Data Service)

1.
        i have created two interface design in flex. let file name be
test1.mxml and test2.mxml. i want call test2.mxml in test1.mxml. eg: as we link
html page.

2.

     i have created a form in flex. now i want to send the information from
flex to servlet or flex to servlet via struts. please tell me what r all
configuration to be made.

if possible please send me some examples regarding both(above).

have a nice day
From
Satish.R

      5, 50, 500, 5000 - Store N number of mails in your inbox. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html