No, the class path is complete (no src)
main mxml in root, views in com.foo.foo.foo.views, renderers in
com.foo.foo.foo.renderers etc. I ended up just assuming that you can't
use a class path in an mxml declaration. i know the class path is fine
because now I#m setting the renderer with AS I use the class path and
its ok. It's not really a problem seeing as I have the functionality I
want it just seems that it sound work the other way.

bear in mind the renderer is an mxml file, not an AS file, just in
case that makes a difference. I know it shouldn't as it's compiled
down to a class anyway. oh well.

thanks.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Johannes Nel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Search.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>