Those visualization components are so awesome. It's exactly what I am
looking for.

Unfortunately, we are in a rush to release our product and it is
written in Flex 2 (we didn't take the hit on Flex 3 beta because we
wanted to minimize unknown factors). I'd love to snag these
components, I see that they are not commercial available right now,
and they currently contain watermarks to indicate their beta status.

Thank you so much for the link -- we will seriously consider utilizing
this suite when it can be purchased, and after we migrate to Flex 3.

Best regards,

Cailie Crane
Small Energy Group
Vancouver BC