Alex,

Switch user is essentially the same in Vista as with XP (switch
between user accounts, without closing your open applications). I
don't have XP to test it on, but it appears like Vista resizes open
applications to height and width of 0 pixels. When you log back in to
your session, the updateComplete event appears to fire before Vista
resizes the window back to it's original size. I've worked around it
by calling a function to remove and re-display all the dynamically
added children, but that's not exactly the most efficient way to
program.

JF

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't use Vista, so I don't know what "switch users" means.
Could it