Hey all, usually on flashcoders and trying my hand in some flex
development and I'm having an issue that's making me a bit bonkers.

I'm embeding a Flash 8 SWF, a simple white square for testing.  Once
embeded, I wrap that in a Sprite.

I then apply a ColorTransform to the child, and add a DropShadowFilter
to the parent. When run, the DropShadow filter works fine,
ColorTransform does not.

So, I back up a bit and remove the adding a parent bit so Now I'm
adding both effects to the embeded swf, and it works as I expected it
to: With the color transformation being applied to the
DropShadowFilter as well.

I'm at a loss as to how to resolve this, or even what the problem is.
 Any guidance?

Jer