I've tried adding the event listener before and after with no change.
 The onModuleLoad does not get called on the first execution of the
code.  That is my problem.  It works every time after the first
execution.  I've debugged down to where I think the problem is, just
don't know why.  On the first execution the constructor of my MyModule
does not get called.

Thanks,
Dale