Thanks Maciek

RTMP not is implemented in BlazeDS right? I Will study more about blazeds to
understand it.

Thanks

De: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Em nome
de Maciek Sakrejda
Enviada em: sexta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2008 15:25
Para: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Assunto: Re: [flexcoders]

Unfortunately, your only other option is magic. Well, technically, you
could reimplement a subset of RTMP by having User2 make a URLStream
request to the server, have the server keep the connection open and push
data as it gets changes from User1, and retrieve this on User2's machine
by listening to ProgressEvent.PROGRESS events fired by the stream as
data comes in. This is no small undertaking, though, and runs into a
couple of ugly issues.

--
Maciek Sakrejda
Truviso, Inc.