When you say, "dump the stacktrace from the error", do you mean what I'm
doing here or something different?  Here is what I'm doing:

   try
   {
    _myClass = new MyClass(this, _dp);
   }
   catch (e:Error)
   {
    trace("A code error occured. "+e.message);
   }

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O L&LD Solutions Design & Development
eTools & Multimedia

Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community