From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Abyss Knight
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 3:11 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Need IF Logic for Chart Data Provider

One option would be to change the chart's viewable area, as in modify
the start of the axes to only show the data you want to show. This
would obviously put a strain on the client if there was far too much
data loaded into an ArrayCollection though.

The other option is to query the XML using e4x and use the result as
the data provider:
http://www.onflex. <http://www.onflex.org/ted/2006/12/xmle4x-vs-amf.php>
org/ted/2006/12/xmle4x-vs-amf.php

Hope that helps,
-- William

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>